Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

I want to wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Valentine's Day!

I am the luckiest woman in the entire world. I have found the only man that is 100% perfect for me, not many people are that fortunate.

So, Thomas, I love you very much. You are the best friend, husband, and lover I could have ever wished for. You are the most wonderful father a child could ever have, our children will count themselves blessed that they have you as a dad.

Thank you for all your love and support.

I love you.

1 comment:

Thomas J. said...

Thank you so much for our WONDERFUL valentine's day. . .wich was really, n essence, just like the rest!!

I commented to someone last night that when EVERY day is like Valentine's day, why try to make one more special than the other's.

I love you and am SO glad that we are together.