Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Law & Order


Since shortly before Christmas, I have been watching reruns of Law & Order: SVU and Law & Order: CI on USA. I have even caught a few new episodes on NBC of both shows. I never watched either show because I never liked the original Law & Order. I know this places me in a minority, but I just never enjoyed Law & Order. Now, I need to clarify that I really enjoy SVU and, though I will watch Criminal Intent occasionally, I don't like it as much as SVU.

One of the main things I like, that is important in any television show is chemistry amongst the cast. This is what I found missing with the original Law & Order, and my lack of interest in that show is why I never watched any of the spin-offs. The cast of SVU has tremendous chemistry, I really love Richard Belzer and Ice-T as Munch and Fin. I like the lead actors as well, but Munch and Fin are my favorites. Now, I understand that Richard Belzer has played John Munch on six different shows, including the original Law & Order, but I had never "met" the character before December.

As I said, I enjoy the show and the chemistry of the entire cast. Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, Dann Florek, Diane Neal, B.D. Wong, Tamara Tunie and the aforementioned Richard Belzer and Ice-T are a wonderful group of actors and I truly enjoy the show.

Enough rambling for tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comments needed....you said it beautifully....Once again.... agreed 100%.

(this really is scary.)

Kimberly said...

Thanks, and yes, it is :o)

Thomas J. said...

I just like that sound. . .you know, whenever they go from one place to another, you know, when it goes all black, and they have the white type:

"BUHK-BLUHHHK"

I wish I could do that, just go from one place to the other, and then just appear, with that sound.

Oh, and you guys just need to STOP.