Saturday, January 14, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 5th anniversary and I am truly blessed. I am married to the best husband, father, lover, and friend I could have ever wanted. Thomas is the absolute best. He is great to me and to our children. The last five years have been great, we have had our ups and downs like everyone, but I can honestly say that the good so far out weighs the bad that the bad is hard to remember sometimes. I am looking forward to the next five, ten, twenty years with this man. I want to watch our children grow with him, I want to spoil our grandchildren together, I want to enjoy everyday and not waste a single minute.

3 comments:

Conni H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations. It is a wonderful thing to be married to your best friend. I am glad that God blessed you with a man and a relationship that fits right in with what you need and want for your life.

Here's to 5,10, 20 more years.

Kimberly said...

Thanks so much for your well wishes. I could never ask for a better blessing in my life than my husband and children.