Thursday, February 01, 2007

July 21, 2007 at 0001

I am a VERY HAPPY LADY this morning. I woke up, checked my email, checked my bank account, checked MySpace, and checked J.K. Rowling's website, just like I always do. I didn't really see anything that suprised me in my email, in my bank account, or on MySpace. I also didn't expect anything excitting with J.K. Rowling's website either, just goes to show how wrong I was.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released on July 21, 2007 at 0001 in your time zone.

I am very, very, very, very excited.

Now, I have to be honest, I started a blog yesterday, that I did not finish, that was entitled "Dear J.K. Rowling..." That blog was in response to my withdrawals and my desire for the seventh book. I am so desperate for new Harry Potter material that I started reading Fan Fiction about a week ago. I have been pleasantly suprised by some of the fanfic, though some is bad also.

So, "Dear J.K. Rowling..." has been done away with and I am one happy camper this morning...even though Albus Dumbledore really is dead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter is satanic.

Kimberly said...

Oh geez!!! I just started letting anonymous posters back on my blog and I get this!

You need a life or something. You definitely need to get a grip if you think Harry Potter is satanic? Did your preacher tell you that and you blindly believed him? Or did you even bother to try to read it yourself?

When you have read all six books, come back and we can have a discussion.

Anonymous said...

How is Harry Potter Satanic? Apparently anonymous hasnt read the books... if s/he cant read, the movies are available.