Tuesday, November 21, 2006

So Excited

Since I bought my very first PC when I was in nursing school, I have wanted a Mac. Macs have better hardware, the software is much more stable and the operating system is known for not crashing. Thomas could tell you I have talked about owning a Mac since we were dating! When we lived in CA, we visited the Apple store numerous times, of course we couldn't afford to buy one, but I went and drooled over them.

Well, yesterday afternoon, the FedEx guy brought my iMac to my front door! I am so excited I can't even stand it. I still haven't figured it all out, as it is very different, but I am enjoying the challenge. So, let me figure out what I am doing and I will blog more. At least getting around online is the same as my favorite browser, Firefox, is Mac compatible.

No comments: