Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dream Car?

Everyone has a dream car or cars. So, saying money is no object (you win the $300 million jackpot,) what car or cars would you go out and buy?

I have a few cars that I want, quite a few actually. My current "I want it" car is a convertible VW Beetle, but I want the cream color with the tan top. However, if money was no option, I have other cars I would want. I would like a red, convertible Porsche 911 (without a spoiler.) I would also want a great big Mercedes-Benz (I haven't quite decided which model, but it would be one of the big sedans.)

Thomas has always said he wants the Volvo V70, a station wagon.

But, if I could go out tomorrow and buy something brand new, it would be something small with awesome gas mileage. The Suburban is great for when we all go out, but it is overkill if I am driving it by myself. I would want a Toyota Prius or a Honda Civic Hybrid...I like the idea of 60mpg.

What about anyone else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1967 Red Mustang Convertable

I'd like to drive a HUMMER- but not own one.

othing too fast.... b/c I have a heavy foot- safety first!

Kimberly said...

I don't know about driving a Hummer. They are bigger than my Suburban and I have enough issues with that. I definitely agree on not owning a Hummer though!

My friend here in Georgia has always coveted the old Mustangs, I think it is the '65 1/2 that she wanted. However, her husband just bought her a '66 for them to restor and she isn't complaining at all!

Thomas J. said...

yeah, you already outed me. . .what kind of nerd am I? A volvo wagon?

Sheesh, I am one step away from being a tennis suit wearing soccer mom.