Monday, October 15, 2007

Still Alive and Well

Life has been hectic. Since I last blogged, Sam has turned five and Olivia has turned four. The boys are back in school now, Sam is in kindergarten and Drew is in his sophomore year of high school. Let's see, I am at work right now for an overtime shift and I worked extra last Sunday night as well. We moved our unit to the new building the hospital just opened and we have been very busy getting used to everything. The biggest challenge is finding where things are, I think.

Thomas is working on an album, hopefully it will be finished soon :o) The girls are growing so fast, it is hard to imagine that Sofia is almost 2 now, time flies when you aren't paying attention.

Well, I should end here, hopefully it won't be five months before I blog again.

1 comment:

Vicki G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.