Friday, September 29, 2006

I Got My iPod


I am so excited. I finally got my iPod. Not only that, I got the one I wanted, the 30gb black ipod with the full color screen and everything. I am not quite sure how to work everything, but I will figure it out. I downloaded the Mandy Patinkin album I bought a couple of days ago. I am not looking forward to converting my CD collection, but it will be worth it when it is done.

Well, I have to go to bed now. I have my first night of orientation in the PICU tonight, so I need to be rested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY- you will love it... without doubt!

Kimberly said...

I am sure I will once I figure it all out. I have downloaded a couple of albums I had been wanting from iTunes and I am in the process of converting my CD's to my iPod. It isn't working exactly how I want it to with lining up the CD's, but I will figure it out.

I took my iPod in the car with me to work over the weekend and connected it to my radio, which allowed me to hear my new purchases. I bought Mandy Patinkin, Richie Sambora, and Five For Fighting. All are awesom.