Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sorry For My Absence

I haven't blogged in quite a while, life has been busy and I haven't had a lot to give to blogging. My mom didn't make it down at the beginning of the month, she was very sick and almost ended up in the hospital. She is doing much better and is at her sister's in North Georgia visiting until Sunday. She is coming here on Sunday to spend a week or so with us.

I did get my promotion at work, it gave me an 8% pay increase which, based on the one pay check I have received since the increase became effective, should be very noticeable. I do have more responsibility, but not SO much more that it is overwhelming. I have set in my mind my next goals, which will require more effort to obtain, but are not at all out of reach.

The kids are growing like weeds and are enjoying the relatively mild spring we have had, they love the outdoors. Drew finishes 8th grade next Friday (the 26th) and then we have high school coming in the fall.

Well, that is all for now, hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: